Renew your membership now!
The Texas Association for Literacy and Adult Education was formed in 1968 as the Texas Association for Continuing Adult Education with the purpose of providing professional development, networking, and state-wide recognition to adult education programs in Texas.
Any person involved or interested in any facet of adult education is invited to join and promote adult education in Texas.
Educate & Elevate Campaign
Some 55,000+ Adult Education leaders stand united in a national campaign to move learning opportunities forward for all Americans to achieve economic and social mobility. If you are an adult educator, stand with us in this national campaign to help policy makers understand the value we bring to students, workers, and businesses in contributing to social mobility and economic growth. If we educate, then we elevate.
Campaign components include:
- A national survey of adult educators to understand what they need in their state and local landscapes for advocacy and outreach
- Outreach Campaign Toolkits for organizations to tailor and use for advocacy efforts
- Educational webinars and coaching with national marketing and communications experts to leverage the Campaign Toolkit for your advocacy efforts
- An expansive website to collectively share adult learner and employer success stories, testimonials and the innovations taking place across the country in Adult Education
- A campaign video to use on your state and local websites to educate target audiences about our national efforts.
- Campaign Community of Practice for peer-to-peer learning
- Regular eblasts on campaign progress and highlights from across the country in adult education innovations and successes